Do you want to learn about different skills and resources that can help you in school? Check out our virtual programs! Our robust virtual-programming schedule includes programs that focus on a variety of useful skills for students. Learn how to budget for college, overcome procrastination or simply keep organized with bullet journaling.
We offer virtual programs in several focus areas, including financial literacy, personal and professional development, technology, special interests and arts and culture.
- Microsoft Excel: Simple Budgets (Basics)
- Managing Money On Your Own
- Budgeting for College
- Game of Life
Personal and Professional Development
- Make an Impression in 30 Seconds or Less
- Surviving to Thriving
- Turn Busy into Productive
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Library 101: Databases
- Virtual Learning Made Easy
- Podcasting with Audacity
- Tech Tip: Blogging with Blogger
- Bullet Journaling (Basics)
- The Write Workshop: Oh, I Have an Idea!
- The Write Workshop: The Manipulation of Time
- Sumi-e Painting
- Make a Mandala
- Watercolor Floral Still Life