Learn how to construct a compelling and visually appealing resume that summarizes your experience and skills.
- Tutor.com Connect with a career coach and drop off a resume for review online using Tutor.com.
- Learning Express Library offers step-by-step tutorials for creating resumes and cover letters.
- LinkedIn Learning Search “How to Create a Resume” for professional tutorials on LinkedIn Learning.
- Gale – Udemy offers a variety of video courses for writing resumes and cover letters.
- Microsoft Office Word Create or revise your resume and cover letter by choosing one of many free templates available on Word. Microsoft Office is available on Plano Public Library computers.
- Google Docs offers free templates for resumes and cover letters. It does require the creation of a free Google account.
Not sure where to start? Book-a-librarian!
- The Big Book of Job-Hunting Hacks by Brenda Bernstein (Print)
- Modernize Your Resume: Get Noticed … Get Hired by Wendy Enelow (Print)
- How to Write a Stellar Executive Resume by Brenda Bernstein (Print)
- Motivated Resumes & LinkedIn Profiles! by Brian Howard (Print)
- Knock ‘em Dead Resumes by Martin Yate (Print ; eBook)