In summer 2019, we debuted the Teen Film Festival at Plano Public Library with a variety of entries from across our city.
Sunday, April 5, 2020, we’re hosting a Stop Motion Animation Festival at Haggard Library from 3 pm – 5 pm.
Teens can submit a 30 second to 2-minute original stop motion animation video, which will be viewed at a Film Festival at the library.
- Participants must be in between grades 6-12
- You may film and edit your video on any device – camcorder, camera, phone, or tablet
- Video must be longer than 30 seconds, but no more than 2 minutes
- Film content must be appropriate for a public library setting. Library staff will determine appropriateness
- Nothing dangerous must be shown in the video
- No copyrighted content
- No use of firearms/weaponry (Fake guns such as Nerf, etc. are okay)
- No blood/gore
- Do not submit a Tik-Tok/Instagram video
- Videos should not be posted to Youtube or elsewhere on the internet
- You can submit multiple videos
Deadline to Submit: March 22, 2020
To submit your video, upload it to a Google Drive account, and share it with HaggardDCS@gmail.com
If you have questions, or need some alternate way of submitting your video, please contact email@example.com
There will be Stop Motion Workshops for grades 6-12 at Haggard Library on the following dates. We’ll be learning to do stop motion animation using iPads. Come out, learn how, and enter a film in the Festival
- Saturday, January 11, from 3 pm – 5 pm
- Sunday, February 9, from 2 pm – 4 pm