Use the Job and Career Accelerator to prepare for your next career move in addition to practice tests for civil service, firefighter, emergency medical services, law enforcement, GED, FRE, TAKS, ASVAB, real estate, SAT, TOEFL, TASP, plus other occupations/subjects, college prep, software tutorials, and more excellent learning tools
Explore the Job & Career Accelerator to take skills inventories, build resumes and cover letters, search for jobs and internships, and learn from interview preparation materials. Includes information on more than 1,100 occupations
- Build resumes and Job Letters
- Find a Career Match
- Explore Occupations
- Search for Jobs and Internships
- Prepare for an Interview
- Career eBooks Library
- Discover Schools and Scholarships
- Career Dashboard
Learn the basics of Learning Express Library here on the blog: Getting Started with Learning Express Library
- Job & Career Accelerator Overview: Learn how Job & Career Accelerator can help you to effectively navigate through the modern day job search, from exploring occupations and up-to-the-minute job postings, to creating the tools necessary to get hired using our award-winning resume and cover letter builders.
- Resume & Cover Letter Building Tools: Learn how Job & Career Accelerator can help you to create effective resumes and cover letters using our award-winning resume and cover letter building tools.
Take online training courses covering topics in business, design, web development, multimedia skills and software such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and open source applications.
Provides information to help you start a business, conduct market research, find marketing prospects and more.
Research with full-text coverage in trade and industry-related periodicals for high schools, community colleges, trade institutions and the general public.