Search for financial data, industry market reports, business videos, SWOT analyses and company profiles.
- Advanced Searching in Business Source Tutorial: Learn to search in the Business Source databases. Use of thesaurus terms, limits, field codes and search history is covered
- Search for Company information, Company Profiles, and Industry Profiles:
- Company Information includes over 1.1. million public and private companies including executives, financial information, and more.
- Company Profiles include key executives, competitors and major products and services.
- Industry Profiles provide background-looking and forward-looking information on the industry and financial data.
Tool for searching EBSCO Regional Business News
Access authentic, professional documents for your business including forms related to:
- wills and estates,
- real estate,
- landlord tenant issues and more.
- Finding Documents in Gale Legal Forms Tutorial: Learn how to search and browse for legal documents and download them.
- Using Legal Tools in Gale Legal Forms Tutorial: Learn how to use Legal Tools such as Legal Definitions and Legal Q & A.
Explore up to date information on fund investing. Detailed information about
- markets, and
- portfolio tools
Learn how to build and improve your mutual fund and/or stock portfolio in no time. Over 100 courses ranging from beginner to expert on:
- portfolio, and
Reference Solutions (previously Reference USA)
Research information on
- how to start a business,
- conduct market research,
- find marketing prospects and more.
Free webinars through Reference Solutions that are offered at various times during the month covering:
- search essentials,
- entrepreneurship: research for starting, managing, and growing businesses, and
- job seeking: career search strategies.
Database Overview (PDF) (77pp, 25.5 MB)
Review detailed information on what you can find in Reference Solutions.
Search full-text newspapers, magazines and other resources from trusted regional news sources for the United States and Canadian provinces.
Find information on small business and entrepreneurial subject areas, common business types, and creating business plans.
- Basic Searching in Small Business Reference Center: Learn to search in the Small Business Reference Center database.
Find information to help you evaluate 3,500 of the most actively traded stocks in more than 100 industries, representing 95% of the daily US trading volume