Increase your productivity by learning about advanced techniques and specialized spreads.
Bullet journaling is a productivity method first created by Ryder Carroll in 2013. There’s many ways to personalize a bullet journal and make it optimal for you. Below you’ll find a recap of our Bullet Journaling workshop held Monday, January 11, 2021, as well as additional resources you can utilize to create the perfect bullet journal spreads for you needs.
During the workshop, example spreads were used. Here are some helpful blog posts and example spreads you can recreate or make your own.
- Productivity Tip: Pomodoro Technique in my Bullet Journal
- 24 Bullet Journal Goals & Time Spreads to Boost Productivity
- Time Blocking in your Bullet Journal
- How I use Task Batching to Rock my To-Do List
- The Pomodoro Technique in your Bullet Journal
- How I use my Bullet Journal for Meal Planning
- 10 Bullet Journal Hacks You’ll want to Steal
The Bullet Journal Method by Ryder Carroll
The Bullet Journal for Beginners by Karen Lancaster
Check out our other Bullet Journaling workshops available on the Plano Public Library Youtube.