Consider trying one of our book clubs this fall for great reading and discussion!
Adult readers are invited to join us for any book club meetings. Registration for our groups is not required, and reading the book selections for the month isn’t, either! See our 2019 book club reading list here, and here are the selections for November:
- November 4 from 1-2:30 pm at Haggard Library, What Are You Reading Now? Read and discuss great books you’ve read
- November 11 from 7-8 pm at Harrington Library, Young@Heart is reading Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake. The eBook version is also available through the Libby App
- November 12 from 7:15-8:30 pm at Schimelpfenig Library, Second Tuesday Book Club is reading Manhattan Beach by Jennifer Egan. We have copies available in various formats:
Print | eBook | eAudiobook | Playaway | Large Print
- November 14 from 7-8:30 pm at Haggard Library, Chinese Book Talk. Read and discuss great Chinese books you’ve read
- November 21 from 12-1:30 pm at Parr Library, Brown Bag Book Club is reading The ABC Murders by Agatha Christie
Print (2019) | Print (2011) | eBook | eAudiobook | Audiobook
- November 21 from 7-8:30 pm at Mystery Book Club is reading The Outsider by Stephen King
Print | eBook | eAudiobook | Audiobook | Large Print
Our 2020 book club pick list is coming soon! Stay tuned for details.